- Red potatoes - 8
- Rosemary, stem removed - 3 sprigs
- Garlic Cloves, minced - 3
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 60 ml - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 2.5 ml - 1/2 tsp
- Peppercorns, ground - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and stir in a mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and stir until they are covered.Arrange the potatoes in a baking dish.
- Roast in the oven for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Poke with a fork to check, they are done when the potato becomes tender.