Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
- Red potatoes 8
- Rosemary, stem removed 3 sprigs
- Garlic Cloves, minced 3
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 60 ml1/4 cup
- Salt 2.5 ml1/2 tsp
- Peppercorns, ground 5 ml1 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and stir in a mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and stir until they are covered.Arrange the potatoes in a baking dish.
- Roast in the oven for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Poke with a fork to check, they are done when the potato becomes tender.
Extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, and garlic marinaded red potatoes roasted to a delicious perfection.