Romano Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Red Potatoes 910 g2 lb
- Butter 60 ml1/4 cup
- Romano Cheese, grated 60 ml1/4 cup
- Salt 5 ml1 tsp
- Garlic Cloves, minced 4
- Lemon, squeezed 1
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the potatoes in a baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a bowl, pour over potatoes. Spread Romano cheese over the potatoes.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Red potatoes roasted with garlic cloves, lemon, and Romano cheese.