Olive Oil Roasted Red Potatoes
- Red Potatoes 1360 g3 lb
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 60 ml1/4 cup
- Salt 5 ml1 tsp
- Peppercorns, ground .5 ml1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Move oven rack to the lowest position. Set oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drench potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Arrange them cut side down on a cookie sheet or oven pan.
- Roast until golden brown and tender, about 30 minutes (check after 20 minutes). Transfer to a serving dish.
This simple roasted red potato with olive oil recipe brings out the flavor of the mediterainian.