- Red Potatoes - 7
- Eggs - 3
- Celery, chopped - 235 ml - 1 cup
- Sweet Pickle Relish - 120 ml - 1/2 cup
- Onion, chopped - 120 ml - 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise - 60 ml - 1/4 cup
- Mustard, prepared - 15 ml - 1 tbsp
- Garlic Salt - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Celery Salt - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Peppercorns, ground - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Salt - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Potatoes may be boiled, but steaming or baking can produce the most natural flavor. When baking, cook the potatoes at 375°F for 40 minutes, or until the body of the potato is tender. If boiling, approximately 15 minutes should be long enough. Check the potatoes for firmness. Steam in a vegetable steamer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Put eggs in a saucepan with water, and bring to a roaring boil, then cover and remove from heat. After 15 minutes has passed, cool the eggs in cold water, peel and chop.
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingrediants except for potatoes. Finally, add the potatoes and stir them together.
- Refrigerate until cold, serve.