Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
- Red Potatoes 455 g 1 lb
- Honey 45 ml 3 tbsp
- Onion, diced 30 ml 2 tbsp
- Butter, melted 30 ml2 tbsp
- Mustard, dry 5 ml1 tsp
- Salt .5 ml1/8 tsp
- Peppercorns, ground .5 ml1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Set oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Coat a baking dish with butter, or nonstick cooking spray
- Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, with onion on top.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle the mixture over the potatoes and onion.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
This mouth watering honey roasted red potato recipe is marinated with a honey glaze.