- Red Potatoes - 8
- Garlic, minced - 25 ml - 1.5 tbsp
- Butter, melted - 15 ml - 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil - 15 ml - 1 tbsp
- Thyme, chopped - 15 ml - 1 tbsp
- Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped - 15 ml - 1 tbsp
- Oregano, chopped - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Rosemary, chopped - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Paprika - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper, ground - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Salt - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Dice the potatoes.
- Melt the butter and heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Arrange the potato in thin slices across the bottom of the skillet in a single layer.
- Cook without stirring for 5-10 minutes, or until the potatoes have begun to brown on the bottom.
- Sprinkle potato slices with rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, and paprika. Turn the potatoes, and continue cooking 5-10 minutes, or until tender. Turn off the heat, and sprinkle the garlic and cayenne over the potatoes.
- Lightly toss for about 5 minutes, until the garlic has softened.