- Red Potatoes - 6
- Chives - 1 stalk
- Butter, melted - 30 ml - 2 tbsp
- Sour Cream - 30 ml - 2 tbsp
- Garlic, minced - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Black Peppercorn, ground - .5 ml - 1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings in a glass baking pan.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 40 minutes or until tender and cut sides of potatoes are browned and crispy.