Crispy Baked Red Potatoes
- Red Potatoes 6
- Chives 1 stalk
- Butter, melted 30 ml2 tbsp
- Sour Cream 30 ml2 tbsp
- Garlic, minced 1 ml1/4 tsp
- Black Peppercorn, ground .5 ml1/8 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings in a glass baking pan.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 40 minutes or until tender and cut sides of potatoes are browned and crispy.
Red potatoes baked to a crispy perfection, with chives, peppercorns, and garlic.