Cheddar Baked Red Potatoes
- Red Potatoes, large 3
- Green Onion, chopped 1
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded 60 ml1/4 cup
- Butter 10 ml2 tsp
- Sour Cream 10 ml2 tsp
- Olive Oil 5 ml1 tsp
- Salt 2.5 ml1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper, ground 1 ml1/4 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Poke vent holes in the sides of the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Cover the surface of the potatoes in the oil and salt.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 40 minutes. Check after 30-40 minutes by poking them with a fork.
- Slice in half and cover with cheese, green onion, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Bake again until the cheese is golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Baked red potatoes covered in delicious Cheddar cheese and sour cream.