- Red Potatoes - 7
- Celery Stocks, diced - 4
- Carrots, diced - 2
- Onion, chopped - 1
- Broth - 1900 ml - 8 cup
- Evaporated Milk - 350 ml - 12 ounces
- Butter - 60 ml - 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper, ground - 2.5 ml - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Thouroughly wash celery tops, peel carrots.
- Saute onion with butter in a pot until yellow and soft.
- Put chicken stock, carrots, celery tops and potatoes in the pot. Stir in salt and white pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and cook until vegetables until tender.
- Add evaporated milk and heat through.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree soup in small batches. Return to stock pot and keep over low heat until ready to serve, making sure soup does not scorch.