- Red Potatoes - 1360 g - 3 lbs
- Butter, melted - 60 ml - 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper, ground - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Salt - 5 ml - 1 tsp
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Halve the potatoes.
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Toss potatoes with butter, salt and pepper. Arrange cut side down on a baking pan.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 30-40 minutes. Check after 30 minutes by poking them with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving dish.