- Red Potatoes - 680 g - 1.5 lbs
- Asiago Cheese - 160 ml - 2/3 cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 120 ml - 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper, ground - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1 ml - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Scrub the potatoes with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse.
- Cube the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan covered with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl and mash.
- Add the Asiago cheese, cream, salt and pepper, mix until desired texture.